Re: Proposal for new last call issue: Some unprocessed headers should stay

Gudge,

Good table. I think it is worth adding whether the role was
assumed or not. This is especially useful for user-defined roles
(such as "cacheManager").

I've updated the table accordingly.

|------------------------|----------------------------|
|            Role        |         Header             |
|              |         | Understood |               |
| Name         | Assumed |& Processed | Forwarded     |
|--------------|---------|------------|---------------|
|              |         | Yes        | No, unless    |
|              |         |            | reinserted    |
| relay        | Yes     |------------|---------------|
|              |         | No         | Yes           |
|--------------|---------|------------|---------------|
|              |         | Yes        | No, unless    |
|              |         |            | reinserted    |
| next         | Yes     |------------|---------------|
|              |         | No         | No            |
|--------------|---------|------------|---------------|
|              |         | Yes        | No, unless    |
|              |         |            | reinserted    |
|              | Yes     |------------|---------------|
|              |         | No         | No            |
| user-defined |---------|------------|---------------|
|              | No      | n/a        | Yes           |
|--------------|---------|------------|---------------|
|              |         | Yes        | n/a           |
| ultimateRec. | Yes     |------------|---------------|
|              |         | No         | n/a           |
|--------------|---------|------------|---------------|
| none         | No      | n/a        | Yes           |
|--------------|---------|------------|---------------|

Jean-Jacques.

Martin Gudgin wrote:
 > |------------------|---------------------------|
 > | Role             | Header will be forwarded? |
 > |------------------|---------------------------|
 > | relay            | Y |       Maybe           |
 > |                  |---|-----------------------|
 > |                  | N |       Yes             |
 > |------------------|---|-----------------------|
 > | next             | Y |       Maybe           |
 > |                  |---|-----------------------|
 > |                  | N |       No              |
 > |------------------|---|-----------------------|
 > | ultimateReceiver | Y |       Not applicable  |
 > |                  |---|-----------------------|
 > |                  | N |       Not applicable  |
 > | none             | Y |       Yes             |
 > |                  | N |       Yes             |
 >

 > The Y/N column indicates whether the SOAP node understands the
header
 > block ( note this is independent of the value of
soap:mustUnderstand ).