Re: Proposal for new last call issue: Some unprocessed headers should stay

Jean-Jacques,

I was not saying that a given message path cannot contain multiple nodes
playing a given role (the role 'next' is a good example here) but from
the POV of the sender, the message path contains just one such node
because it eats all headers targeted to it.

I also prefer the added attribute, but I think the changed default is
the second best solution and the proposed special role 'relay' is not a
good solution because it doesn't do enough to justify itself.

Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect, Systinet Corporation
                   http://www.systinet.com/