RE: TAG document: SOAP HTTP GET binding available

Tim,

If you make the separator ";" it will make it harder to build HMTL
interfaces that use forms
and a GET method.

regards

Nigel

Nigel W.O Hutchison
Chief Scientist, W3C AC Representative
Software AG
Uhlandstr 12,  D-64297 Darmstadt, Germany
Tel +49 6151 92 1207

quotes;Symbol=DEF

-Tim