RE: Proposal for dealing with root, top-level multi-refs and encodingStyle

 Henrik,
 the difference is that Gudge adds the unnecessary notion of
graph root into the data model and dismisses the root attribute
for the wrong reasons while not taking into account the SOAP 1.1
rules that might survive and cause problems.
 In terms of text changes the difference is small, in terms of
the rationale it's bigger.
 Best regards,

                   http://www.systinet.com/