Re: Issue: Problem with ProcedureNotPresent fault subcode

The case where you do recognize the QName is easy, for the reason you
state.  I think the questionnable case is:  the QName is a representation
of the procedure name.  So a QName comes in.  Your code does the
following:

1) Is it one of the QNames I process as a known body document type -- NO
2) Does it correspond to one of the methods I process as RPC - NO

OK, which fault do I return.

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142

Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>