RE: Issue 182: Fault Code restriction: "At Most One Fault Proposa l"

Hi Noah,

So, I don't think I regard a mechanism that merely generates faults, or even
is we go so far as to say (in accordance with the resolution of Issue 102)
that an MEP spec. MUST detail the disposition of faults generated during the
operation of the MEP, provides us with a reliable mechanism to indicate
failure.

Even, if in all cases of failure we mandate the generation of a fault, I
think it would be a little unwise to *rely* on that as an "indication of
failure"... because there are no guarantees that it will be brought to the
attention of anyone/thing.

Regards

Stuart