Re: Soap Message Canonicalization (SM-C14N)

I think so; the scope of this entire discussion *seems* to be "things
intermediaries do with the parts of messages which they aren't given
any authority over (by targeting)." If a block's semantics are
"rearrange the rest of the message by the phase of the moon," and
it's targeted at me, I'm free, no, expected to do so.

It would be nice if there were some framework to talk about how to
re-insert blocks, even if it's just some prose to reuse in a module
spec.

--
Mark Nottingham
http://www.mnot.net/