RE: SOAP & REST

view.

There are large number of arithmetic operators and with the first URI, the
server can specify where each operator lives and the client fills in the
blanks, with the second the client needs to know /that particular servers/
name for the operator and also fill in the blanks.
A 'prepackaged' callback (like an HTML FORM) with default arguments (hidden
form fields already filled in) can help, but requires more coordination on
the format of the 'callback' structure.

Mike