RE: Issue with soap-rpc:result

Regarding the wire format representation of a linked list, the
appropriate form depends a lot on the semantic level you want to convey
and on assumptions about the compatibility of the data models on each
end of the exchange.  For example, I would expect that many cases, the
semantic intent is shown more clearly by, and interoperability would be
better served by

<PurchaseOrder>
   <shipTo>
      <name>Alice Smith</name>
      <street>123 Maple Street</street>
      <city>Mill Valley</city>
      <state>CA</state>
      <zip>90952</zip>
   </shipTo>
   <Items>
      <Item>
          <productName>Lawnmower, model BUZZ-1</productName>
          <quantity>1</quantity>
          <price>148.95</price>
      </Item>
      <Item>
          <productName>Baby Monitor, model SNOOZE-2</productName>
          <quantity>1</quantity>
          <price>39.98</price>
      </Item>
      <Item>
          <productName>Fiesta Lights</productName>
          <quantity>144</quantity>
          <price>1.50</price>
      </Item>
   </Items>
</PurchaseOrder>

than by something along the lines of

<Item id='i1'>
   <productName>Lawnmower, model BUZZ-1</productName>
    <quantity>1</quantity>
    <price>148.95</price>
</Item>
<Item id='i2'>
    <productName>Baby Monitor, model SNOOZE-2</productName>
    <quantity>1</quantity>
    <price>39.98</price>
</Item>
<Item id='i3'>
    <productName>Fiesta Lights</productName>
    <quantity>144</quantity>
    <price>1.50</price>
</Item>
<Node id='i5'>