Re: Issue 133, and permitting no body

I don't disagree with what you say (although the subtleties of your
last paragraph are still washing over me... I'm still a little
stunned by repeated references to the arcana of distributed object
systems), but I'd note that one of the biggest reasons PUT never
really saw its full power realised was the failure of implementations
to support content negotiation. PUT combined with conneg is a very
powerful tool.

Of course, POST is pretty nifty too.

Cheers,

--