Re: Draft of position on SOAP's use of XML Internal subset

Greetings,

On Fri, Dec 06, 2002 at 02:23:18PM -0500, Rich Salz wrote:
> noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com wrote:
> > I'm trying to find a good URI for this.  As best I can tell it's the "Guidelines for the Use of XML in IETF Protocols" which seems to be on its way to ID, not RFC.  Is that what you have in
> > mind?  Anyone have a URI I can reference?  Thanks.
>
> I thought it was already available as an RFC, but I only have an
> Internet-Draft name:
> 	draft-hollenbeck-ietf-xml-guidelines-06.txt

The latest is -07 which incorporates some IESG feedback;

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hollenbeck-ietf-xml-guidelines-07.txt

The queue[1] says it's in EDIT status, which means that it's awaiting
a number (actually, two in this case; one for RFC, one for BCP).

For now, the ietf.org reference is probably the best one.

 [1] http://www.rfc-editor.org/queue.html

MB