RE: Closing XML Protocol Last Call issue 395

So the question really is this:

Does <!DOCTYPE soap:Envelope [ <!-- entitity decls here --> ]> ( i.e.
JUST an internal subset ) result in a a Document Type Declaration
Information Item appearing at the infoset level? My reading of Section
2.8 the infoset spec says Yes.

Gudge