Re: An analysis of mustUnderstand and related issues

Noah wrote:
> (long note warning --- discussion now on
> dist-app only. NRM)
> <snip>....</snip>
2 things:
1 - Because bodies are the same as headers targeted
for the ultimate destination with an implicit
MU flag on we need to make sure that when we
check that all MU headers can be understood that
we include the body in that list.
2 - That could be taken to mean that if the desired
method/class/namespace...(whatever) doesn't
exist on this machine then we should return
a MU fault, no? I doubt it but it's an interesting
option.
-Dug