Re: Issue 16: methods with void return type and no out params

Frank,

Isn't it possible that there will be intermediaries in the return path
of a SOAP RPC call that may want to insert headers or otherwise process
the return message?  If we don't always return a valid message, this
would be a problem for behavior 1.

--
Mark A. Jones
AT&T Labs - Research