FW: UN/CEFACT and OASIS Introduce ebXML-DEV Mail List

Anyone interested in the development of ebXML should consider joining the
ebXML-DEV mail list, see attached announcement.

If interested send an e-mail to mailto:ebxml-dev-request@lists.ebxml.org
with the word "subscribe" (without quotes) in the body of your message. You
should
receive a "request to confirm" message shortly.

Regards,

Dick Brooks (ebXML liaison)
Group 8760
110 12th Street North
Birmingham, AL 35203
dick@8760.com
205-250-8053
Fax: 205-250-8057
http://www.8760.com/

InsideAgent - Empowering e-commerce solutions