Re: [Repost] Re: Must understand mustUnderstand proposal

David,

I'm fine with just adding an extra sentence to the spec; my
understanding was that the issues list could also be used to track
issues of that sort; but then maybe not?

As for private email, I'm the guilty one; initially, I just wanted to
ping Henrik. I'd be happy if Henrik
reposted his response (included) to my initial ping, then we could
repost ours.

Jean-Jacques.

David Fallside wrote:

> Jean-Jacques, I tend to agree with Henrik on this one. You are
correct that
> processed blocks are removed post-processing and so inter-block
references
> may break. However, it is unclear to me what you would expect an
XMLP