RE: About the IETF list... (was: SOAP/XML Protocol and filtering, etc.)

The only problem with that is that we're getting lots of good input from
experts outside of the immediate group - and they won't be in on the
call.
-Dug

Jeffrey Kay <jkay@ENGENIA.COM>@w3.org on 05/08/2001 10:20:47 AM

Sent by:  xml-dist-app-request@w3.org