RE: SOAPAction thoughts from elsewhere

I see the distinction as that between stopping malicious users (which SOAPAction
can't do) and the application of policy at the border of the administrative
domain (which SOAPAction can help).

Firewall administrators are untrusting by nature; they won't depend on
downstream SOAP processors to do any checking, on the assumption that they're
malicious or poorly implemented.

Quoting Noah_Mendelsohn@lotus.com: