RE: mustUnderstand on client side

Hmmm... maybe. However, a routing module is unlikely to be able to determine
that a fault that it is being asked to 'route' arose during the processing
of another fault and hence 'supress' the transmission of the message. How
would a routing module recognise those faults that it needed to route and
those that it needed to drop? Surely, its is the processor processing the
original fault that is best placed to exercise self-restraint!

> >I also think we should give some thought to what should happen
> >if an XMLP processor faults while processing a fault message!
> >Missing details can lead to melt down :-)
>
> Henrik

Stuart