Re: Finalised Glossary Definitions

David,

The processor/handler may not care about the semantics of blocks, even in the scenario you
suggest. For example, the encryption Block would be targetted at the final destination, and
reference the RPC Block, which itself would be targetted at "none"; things would then be
automatically processed in the right order. Of course, I am assuming static-targetting here,
and things may be different with late-targetting.

Jean-Jacques.