Re: Finalised Glossary Definitions

Hmm, 'targetting' is something that we've defined has to do with
finding the appropriate processor (as in, targetting an
intermediary), rather than finding the right handler. Perhaps we
should come up with another name for that task.

I'm very far from being a namespaces expert - could you expand on why
this would be bad design? I very much agree that it would be a
mistake to make that assumption about all namespaces under the XML
sun. Why would it be bad design to specify so within the confines of
our work?

Hugo/Yves - can we get some sort of comment from the appropriate
WG/people about this? (if they haven't already)

Cheers,