Re: SOAP actor model

Yes. I'm saying that routing doesn't need to be provided by the XMLP
layer, or directly available to an XMLP Intermediary, to make them
useful, as this service is often provided by other layers.

One of the most common attributes of intermediaries at a particular
layer is that they coincide with intermediaries at one or more other
layers.

Cheers,