Re: Has the semantics for Modules changed?

Yes; I overlooked the block aspect.

This brings another question to mind - will there ever be a case
where a block is targeted at a node in the request, the node
processes the block during the request, and the response also needs
processing by the node, without targeting?

I can imagine that your challenge/credentials module would be
targeted in both directions. Would there ever be a case where the
response would be implicitly targeted, based on its correlation with
the request?

I think the answer is no, but I want to make sure we can rule
targetting by correlation out.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham, Research Scientist