Re: [AMG] Figure 2.1 suggested revision.

"Williams, Stuart" wrote:

> Basically, I've been trying to match the picture with our eveloving glossary
> definitions. What I've done is to 'pull' the handlers back inside the XML
> protocol layer and dispatch them directly from the XML protocol processors.

I tend to see handlers as belonging to the application space, as Henrik, and hence it feels funny to
see them down below the XPLayer. Aren't you actually looking for a new service provided by that layer,
ie dispatching to handlers, and if so, shouldn't you introduce instead a new primitive (or adapt an
existing one)?

Jean-Jacques.