RE: Other message patterns

David,

Thanks for the thought.

That would kind do it. Any thoughts on how you would present an abstraction
of correlation - would it look very different form request/response as we
have it.

> With these 2 primitives, you can build synchronous or
> asynchronous RPC, conversations, et al.

The service abstraction in the current model draft doesn't make a
distinction between synchronous and asynchronous request/response... it's
just request/response - what happens under the covers to deliver that
functionality is part of whatever mechnansisms we design for XML protocol.

> However, this would mean that we would have to make
> correlation a part of the basic model, which so far we have resisted.

<snip/>

Regards

Stuart