Re: SOAPAction Proposal

I like the general direction of this. However, this proposal seems to
lose something that was more explicit in both of the previous
proposals; that, by default, SOAPAction should not be generated or
required, UNLESS there is a particular purpose for it.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham
http://www.mnot.net/