Re: Issue 107: Clarify the terms application, actor & related notions of identity.

As a result of some private discussion I'd like to offer the following
small change to my original proposal for reworking 4.2.2 and 4.2.3.

Replace: "The special URI
"http://www.w3.org/2001/06/soap-envelope/actor/next" indicates that the
SOAP header block is intended for the very first SOAP node that
processes the message."

With: "The special URI
"http://www.w3.org/2001/06/soap-envelope/actor/next" indicates that the
SOAP header block is intended for the next SOAP node in the SOAP message
path."

Regards,
Marc.