RE: [DR 307] : Complex wording.

On Wed 11/15/2000 12:07 PM+5:00 William L. Anderson wrote:
>I don't understand what is meant by "organisational boundaries." Examples,
>please?

"organisational boundaries" would be boundaries which exist between
entities (systems, divisions, companies, countries, clubs, or tribes)
such that few assumptions can be made about the computational environment
on the other side (e.g. CORBA, COM, RMI, Java, C-Sharp, C++, whatever).
"Entities" is a little too broad.

Other suggestions?

(N.B. "organisational" should be changed to "organizational".)

Hope this helps.
David