RE: Z39.50 Searching

It's not obvious to me why you get these different results.  The 4=6
(Structure = WordList) does not mean that they must come from the same
field.  There is an implicit operator between the words in the list.
Perhaps it isn't simply AND for that database.

An experiment would be to repeat the search, omitting attribute types 2, 3
and 5, since they were also omitted from the ANDed search.

If you still get different results, I'd contact the database provider.

Hope this helps!

Ralph