Re: [ZOOM] New Version of VB-ZOOM (1.2c1.1)

Hi all,

Sorry for any problems, but there was a bug in the previously announced
VB-ZOOM version that prevented special characters such as &, <, and > from
being properly encoded before they were used in the MARC XML.  I have a new
version, 1.2c1.1.1, on SourceForge which should fix the problem.  You should
probably uninstall the old version before installing this one.

Kind regards,
	Tom

--
Thomas Habing
Research Programmer, Digital Library Projects