RE: NORZIG proposed new bib-1 Use attributes

Hi Liv!

The message from Sebastian Hammar :-

In DanZIG, we're also not using the attribute set architecture specifically.
However, we did choose to create a new attribute set (Dan-1) for attributes
of specific national relevance, rather than moving everything into Bib-1.
This was based on the observation that pretty much all targets on the Danish
market were capable of supporting multiple attribute sets when pushed.

Can you say something about your thoughts in this regard?

--Sebastian

This would also interest me, since I have to point my Zoom client at NoMarc,
DanMarc, UniMarc and MAB servers. Also can one have access to your data for
testing purposes?

Jonathan

BiBer GmbH