RE: IMS DRI extension of bib-1 (was NORZIG proposed new bib-1 Use attributes)

FYI, the IMS DRI extension to bib-1 to which Barb was probably referring can
be found in section 3.3 of the DRI "Core Functions Best Practices Guide"

http://www.imsglobal.org/digitalrepositories/driv1p0/imsdri_bestv1p0.html

---------------------------------------
Julie Blume Nye
Senior Product Designer -- Fretwell-Downing, Inc.
44 Justin Court
Durham, NC  27705-2089
Phone:  919-971-2496    Fax: 919-309-0512
E-mail: mailto:julie.nye@fdgroup.com   Website: www.fdusa.com    Calendar:
www.calendar.yahoo.com/jbnfdi/

The information transmitted in this electronic mail message may contain
confidential and or privileged materials. For full details and restrictions
see http://www.fdgroup.com/emaildisclaimer.html