RE: CCL proposal (quotes)

Okay, I'll just come right out and say it.  I hate the idea of double-quotes
inside of strings!  I'm sure I'm just being old fashioned, but it feels like
a parsing nightmare.  Whatever happened to the good old backslash to escape
things?  I have no problems with a proposal that 123?4\56 means that the
five is a literal and not a digit and should be ignored by the question-mark
processor.  But I don't like 123?4"5"6.

Sorry.

Ralph

"No sir, I don't like it!"