RE: IMPLICIT

IMPLICIT means that the next tag encountered should not be transmitted when
the record is encoded.

So

Pooh [1] IMPLICIT Bah
Bah ::= SEQUENCE {
  stuff [1] IMPLICIT INTEGER
}

turns into Pooh [1] IMPLICIT SEQUENCE {stuff [1] IMPLICIT INTEGER}

When you remove the tags that follow the IMPLICIT's, the tagging turns into

[Context 1] [Context 1]

The tag that follows an IMPLICT doesn't need to be a Universal tag.

Ralph