VIRus send --- (Re: new photos from my party!)

Hello,

Somebody is sending a virus to the zig list:

------------------------symantec virus
info----------------------------------------
W32.Myparty@mm is a mass-mailing email worm. It has the following
characteristics:

Subject: new photos from my party!
Message:
Hello!

My party... It was absolutely amazing!
I have attached my web page with new photos!
If you can please make color prints of my photos. Thanks!

The worm sends email to all contacts in your Windows address book, and to
email addresses that if finds in the Outlook Express Inboxes and folders.

In addition, the worm sends a message to the author so that the author can
track the worm.

On NT/2000/XP systems, the worm drops a backdoor Trojan that allows a hacker
to control your system. NAV will detect this as Backdoor.Myparty.

Finally, if the file name of the worm is Access.<any extension>, it may
launch your Web browser to http:/ /www.disney.com. However, the worm does
not contain code which can generate a file with the name Access.<any
extension>, so it is highly unlikely that this will trigger.

Also Known As: W32/Myparty@MM, WORM_MYPARTY.A, W32/MyParty-A, Win32.MyParty,
I-Worm.Myparty

Type: Trojan Horse, Worm

Infection Length: 29,696 bytes