Re: April ZIG meeting --preliminary planning

Ray

personally i think with everything else going on 2 days is fine for the
zig meeting - one suggestion for a presentation or report (and I havent
checked this will Bill Moen) that makes obvious sense is a report on the
NISO Profile meeting that happened on right before and a general update on
the status of the profile work

mark