Re: Z39.50 on the web (and in print)

At 15:47 22-02-2002 +0000, Mike Taylor wrote:

>If history has taught us anything, surely it's that a vague, ill
>disciplined, unstructured, decentralised mess like the web has far,
>far higher survival potential than something "better".  F&N is the
>way!  Let's do it!
>
>(Jaded observers might feel that today I am full of random, unfocussed
>energy in search of something to be enthusiastic about.  There may be
>some truth in that.  Still, this is a good plan.)

Oy, oy, giddy, contagious energy! Inspirational, yes. Would be even *more*
inspirational if accompanied by sample XML record. Hurry, hurry!!

Someone define the exchange/negotiation mechanism and data format and I'll
race ya to implement it!   :-)

--Sebastian
--
Sebastian Hammer, Index Data <http://www.indexdata.dk/>