RE: ZING : Implementing SRW

Hi Sebastian,

Yes, Javascript plus XMLDOM (IE) allows to load the
simulteneously xml-files via URLs. This can be done
asynchronously so you do not have to wait for the response and
then do the stylesheet transformations also by means of XMLDOM
as soon as one of the reponses needs to be displayed.

Take a look at: http://www.kb.nl/persons/theo/myportal/zngdbs.xml
to see the result. You must have set your IE security options
correct for it to work.
It is full of bugs but it is the concept that I want to demonstrate.

Theo