Re: IMPORTANT NOTE ON TUTORIAL

> Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 16:11:20 +0100
> From: Alison Stevenson <as@it-innovation.soton.ac.uk>
>
> The ZIG website mentions that transport will be provided to and from
> Boston Spa on the 3-5th. Do you know if this has been extended to
> cover the Tuesday for the tutorial? (Though I suppose we could run
> there to work up an appetite for all that chocolate!)

Alison,

Checking out the "Local Information" page at
http://lcweb.loc.gov/z3950/agency/zig/meetings/uk2001/local.html
it says --

	[...] most of you will probably want to stay in the nearby
	historic city of York, some 15 miles from the Library.  We
	will lay on a coach to transport people to and from Boston Spa
	each day, 2-5 October.

	Transportation will be provided from the hotel departing at
	0845, and back, departing at 1745.

The tutorial is on the 2nd, so I think you'll be OK!

)_v__/\  "57% of the bicentennial souvenirs sold in Washington DC in
	 1975 were made in Japan" -- Stephen Sondheim, "Pacific
	 Overtures"