RE: ZING home page

I hope I'm misunderstanding the question.

SRW does not use raw TCP/IP nor BER, so your current Z39.50 server cannot
become an SRW server.

SRW runs over HTTP using SOAP.

So, is your question still what schema should the records be returned in?
I'm returning them in Dublin Core.

My SRU server can be tested at
http://alcme.oclc.org/SRW/etdcat?query=nuclear.  The SRW version is at the
same site (strip off the '?' and everything after it.)  They both return the
same result except that the SRW version has a SOAP wrapper.

Ralph