Re: mail configuration test ** EXTERNAL **

From: Tony Graham <tgraham@antenna.co.jp>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 17:45:36 +0100
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
On 11/06/2018 17:07, Howard, Chris wrote:
> So, is XSL-FO a going thing these days?

Maybe the question to ask is whether having a mailing list is a going
thing these days?  Most of the XSL-FO questions these days are on
StackOverflow:

https://stackoverflow.com/search?tab=newest&q=xsl-fo

> Or have people moved on to something else that I've never heard of?

No.  They're either still using XSL-FO or, if they have moved, have most
likely moved to CSS (which you will have heard of), though, as David
Thielen attests, there are other choices.

Regards,

Tony Graham.
--
Senior Architect