Re: Splitting wide tables over a few pages

In pure XSL-FO 1.1 there is no such facility to spread the columns of
a single table across a page boundary.

Some XSL-FO vendors offer post-formatting massaging, so if you format
a table followed by a blank page, you may be able to post-process the
area tree to shuffle table columns to the blank page before effecting
the area tree to the resulting pages.

But what you ask for is not part of the specification as published.

. . . . .  Ken

Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training @US$45: http://goo.gl/Dd9qBK |
Crane Softwrights Ltd. _ _ _ _ _ _ http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/f/ |
G Ken Holman _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com |