De : anon anon [mailto:webstuffg411@gmail.com]
Envoyé : jeudi 19 mars 2015 03:50
À : www-xsl-fo@w3.org
Objet : Please resurrect xsl-fo tutorial on w3school

Hi,

I would really appreciate if someone can resurrect the xsl-fo tutorial on w3school.  I understand w3 is moving towards CSS3, however, I am picking up legacy code that's not documented by a coworker, and I believe if I were to go through the same tutorial that the person went through, then it would help me too.  I'm sure there are others who is in the same boat.  I looked through the RenderX tutorial, but some of those stuff are proprietary, for example some of the font stuff.

Thanks