Re: Please resurrect xsl-fo tutorial on w3school

Note that I have written an XSL-FO book that is
available for free download on a "try and buy"
basis at
http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/#pfux
... if you decide not to pay for the book, please
delete the copy that you download for free.

I hope this helps.

. . . . . . Ken

At 2015-03-18 19:49 -0700, anon anon wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I would really appreciate if someone can
>resurrect the xsl-fo tutorial on w3school.  I
>understand w3 is moving towards CSS3, however, I
>am picking up legacy code that's not documented
>by a coworker, and I believe if I were to go
>through the same tutorial that the person went
>through, then it would help me too.  I'm sure
>there are others who is in the same boat.  I
>looked through the RenderX tutorial, but some of
>those stuff are proprietary, for example some of the font stuff.
>
>Thanks

Free 5-hour lecture:  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/video.htm |
Crane Softwrights Ltd.             http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/f/ |
G. Ken Holman                    mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com |