Re: using all page masters in a sequence

No, within the bounds of the standard the only way to create pages is
to have enough flow to require them, or to trigger blank pages by
forced page counts or flow in subsequent non-blank pages.

Using an intermediate format, such as RenderX's, you could easily
determine using XSLT how many pages have flow are in the resulting
area tree and so how many pages to inject to make up your count.

I hope this helps.

--
Public XSLT, XSL-FO, UBL & code list classes: Melbourne, AU May 2014 |
Free 5-hour lecture: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/udemy.htm |