Re: Bug in fop: bidi direction bleeds forward

Hi Raphael,

First, you need to move to an appropriate ML. This is a ML about general
XSL-FO matters, and not about specific implementation issues. The correct
ML in this case is fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org.

Second, you need to provide an example (minimal) XSL-FO input file (not an
XML file used as input for XSLT processing), the resulting PDF output file,
your fop.xconf file, and relevant console output from running the command.

Regards,
Glenn