Re: xsl fo pdf fop - Not getting the expected dimensions

Léa,
I stand by my comment earlier. It must be the "Size Options" in Acrobat
Reader's print dialog. It must be on "Actual Size". Or a setting in the
printer driver. Have you tried a different printer?

I've had to change the color name, too, and added another background
color for illustration. Here's the FO and PDF generated with Apache FOP
1.0. Printed out, the sizes are withing mechanical tolerance, i.e. shift
of the whole page content < 1mm.

The ten-thousands of users of Apache FOP would cut our collective heads
off, if there was a bug as serious as considerable size deviations.

Jeremias Maerki