Re: Links to an external PDF file from XSL FO

Thanks a lot for your reply!
Now I have another question! I need to create the content of the
"External-destination" programmatically with information from my XML file! I
want to concatenate a couple of node values and some hardocded values as
well. Is that possible? I want it to look something like this:
external-destination=Concat(nodevalue1, nodevalue2, '.pdf')
but this doesn't work. How do I achieve what I want?
Thanks!
/Kenbla