Re: fo:multi-switch etc..

Tony Graham-4 wrote:

> On Wed, May 18, 2011 2:29 pm, buffy_W wrote:
>> Just wondering if anyone knows any xsl-fo processor which supports
>> <fo:multi-switch>, <fo:mulit-case> and <fo:multi-toggle>? I am using
>> Apache
>> FOP but can't seem to find a processor which supports this element.
>
> It has been implemented, otherwise it wouldn't have made it into the XSL
> 1.0 spec.  The only implementation that I know of was an IBM FO processor
> that was available on alphaworks for a while.
>
> Regards,
>

> Tony Graham                                   tgraham@mentea.net
> Consultant                                 http://www.mentea.net
> Mentea       13 Kelly's Bay Beach, Skerries, Co. Dublin, Ireland
>     XML, XSL FO and XSLT consulting, training and programming

Thanks for that, I'll look into it. I've seen , <fo:multi-switch> etc. on
the w3.org specifications for xsl-fo but I came across this site from
Athenna - http://www.antennahouse.com/xslfo/impl-comparison-fo.htm which
does a comparison of five fo processors all of which don't support the three
elements involved, switch, case and toggle. Only two supports
<fo:multi-case>.

Again thanks for the advice.