Re: Adding continued to table header if goes more than one page

At 2011-01-31 13:57 -0600, Mario Madunic wrote:
>I’m trying to have the word ‘continued’
>added to a table header when it spans more than
>one page. How might this be accomplished. I’m using AHF 5.

By using <retrieve-table-marker> in the table header, something like:

   <retrieve-table-marker retrieve-class-name="cont"/>

In your table, start with a zero-height row
first, and put a blank marker in that first row.
Then have a zero-height row next, and put the
continuation string in that marker.

         <marker class-name="cont"/>
         <block/>
         <marker class-name="cont">continued</marker>
         <block/>

Then put all of your rows out.

The header on the first page will catch the first
marker, and the header on every other page will catch the second marker.

I hope this helps.

--
Contact us for world-wide XML consulting & instructor-led training
Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/f/